Saturday, July 20, 2013

Me Again!!! (Bridget);)

Soooooo, I know that everyone found out that i became a Jr Ranger!:)) Well, I just became a jr ranger again! How awesome is that! VERYYY!!! The way I earn my bag is I have to do stuff in a book and attend at least one ranger program. This is what the Zion book looks like:
The activities are things like rules and bingo and about how to keep you, everyone else, and all national parks safe. I also have to write poems and create my own park badge design!
I bet you want to know what my badges look like from up close. Here they are:
Grand Canyon and:
Zion! Speaking of Zion, I want everyone to meet my new stuffed animal that I got at Walmart while we stayed at Zion. (His name is Zion!)
I got him in one of those crane games. You know, the game where you control the crane and try to grab something. While we were leaving Walmart, daddy handed me 25 cents to do it and then mommy got mad at him because she says that she needs quarters to do laundry, but then I won Zion. Daddy says that I saved his butt by winning this thing because mommy would have gone through a very long boring speech about how we shouldn't waste our money. Mommy does love Zion though. She even thought of his name and I think it is perfect:)

Today we also hiked through the Narrows. The Narrows is a path the you have to hike in shallow, up to neck deep water. Annalise Derusso, if you are reading this blog I will tell you that you would have been underwater or swimming. To everyone that doesn't know her, she is my friend who is chin height on me.It was super fun, and wet. The rock walls were very tall. We heard Canyon Wrens and listened to our voices echo. A quote that I made during the hike was: " this is nothing compared to walking on the rocks and going through the currents at trolley road with you people (mommy and daddy)." Wish some of you guys and gals could be here to share this awesome and exciting adventure with us. BYE!!!!!!!!

P.S. HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY AUNT ANITA!!! I always get birthday wishes from you, so now I get to give some to you too! I don't know how you seem to remember everyone's birthdays. It is so awesome!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG - laughed so hard at this post. My favorite is "Daddy says that I saved his butt by winning this thing because mommy would have gone through a very long boring speech about how we shouldn't waste our money."

    You are funny Bridgie!

    ReplyDelete