Saturday, August 24, 2013

Klavon's!

For all who've read "Macaroni Boy", this is Klavon's! We are in Pittsburgh PA and this is an original Drug store/ice cream soda shop with the wooden booths, marble counter tops and swivel counter stools. They still have wooden phone booths and an old green Hamilton Beach milkshake mixer. So cool!
Mark digging into his chocolate delight!
Back at Grandma Cora's! Her first question was, "did we have any money left?" Lol!!!
Smooches all around! She was shocked when I showed her that the iPad took photos :))
A nice breakfast together this morning before we had to hit the road for home. She was thrilled to be the first AND last stop on our long journey!
The girls being silly with flowers adorning their hair!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! I wanted to know if you could answer my question about your blog! I'm Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete