Sunday, June 30, 2013

Victoria Justice and Big Time Rush Concert

The concert was amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Kendal, Logan, James, and Carlos lined up in that order. On top is the amazing Victoria Justice. They both have come so far in their career. It was my first concert and the best one I have ever seen YET!!! Well, at least I hope YET!!! There were two guest stars:Jackson Guthy and Olivia Summerland! Anyway, at one point BTR came out into the aisle, and as they were running by, Logan, the second boy in line,  grabbed my hand!! I was so happy, I cried for 15mins. I love saying and typing the " word " mins! :)) I am very excited to go to another concert sometime when we are home! Later, after the show, I went up to the stage and picked up souvenir confetti for my friends! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Bridgie, I'm so glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa says hi and she wants extra confetti!!!! Concert looked amazing !!! and Bobby says "hola"

    ReplyDelete